Friday, July 6, 2007

It'S 0v3r~!!

2 weeks of suffer...
2 weeks of sadness...
2 weeks of tiredness...
2 weeks of studyin non stop..
2 weeks of being careless..
n blah...n it's over 2day..
tis exam is officially over..
but of coz..my results r surprisingly BAD~!!
worse den laz term de la...aikz
everythin ends 2day...
but not my sadness...aikz
mayb it's juz startin 2day...til..
erm...mayb til d day i can completely 4get bout it..
but it's not til d 3rd term exam approaching..
gosh..cant imagine my results la..aikz
alwiz thinkin how good it is 2 b in art stream..
wat dey r studyin r juz basics la..
dun hv 2 suffer s much s im now..
but of coz..science stream got its pro 2..
learn more things...more choices n blah
but can i reali cope wif it 4 another 1 n a half year??
no idea..n no point thinkin..
coz my family wont allow me 2 b in art stream..
if dey allow, i wont b like tis 2day..
i would hv pass up my registration form wif a tick nex 2 art stream..
den i wil b studyin easier sub..aikz
nevertheless..it is not good 2 change cls now..
i've edi stand 4 half year..
dun wanna study other sub all over ag..
or else my effort 4 tis half year wil b wasted juz like tat..
considerin 2 drop either bio or physics..
but i dun wanna b in hope cls..
coz tat cls dun suit me ba...
i like my present cls..mayb coz im edi build a good relationship wif dem ba..
all of u roxx la..hahax
my physics paper 1 was full of careless mistakes ag..
d usual me..aikz
but paer 2 was a disaster ag la..
wonder how many marks i gonna lose there huh??
my god...im tellin myself not 2 think bout it edi..
im sure i can??
aikz..no idea...reali hope 2 fulfill my promises 4 myself..
i'll b veri sorry 4 myself if i break it...
it's 4 my own good oso, isnt it??
nvm...it's over..juz let it b..
ntg can change it anymore...
but...im juz so..haiz
tat's all rite now ler...=[

No comments: