Monday, September 22, 2008

At Last

Well, like what I mentioned in my previous post, we got our shirts this morning. ( Thanks, big boss! :D ) Some shirts got small little printing problem but I guess it can be solved though. Basically the shirt was seriously too big for me. I should not take small size at the first place, XS will be just nice. Anyway, Joyians do remember to wear in on this Friday, gonna snap pictures as in whole class wearing it.


*Still in the plastic*

*Front*

*Back*

The books we ordered earlier were distributed to us also today. I can't recall how many books I bought and same goes to the others. Everybody was like, ' OMG, I don't even know what I paid for!' face. Haha.. In a blink of eyes, trial was over and we ae moving towards SPM. Gosh, time really flies. ( This makes me sounds really old. >< )


*Lined them in a row*

*2nd part : Can't fit in the picture*

*And here's the 3rd!*

*My bookies*

Desserts








P.S: Tomorrow is the day! *melting* :)

No comments: