Sunday, September 14, 2008

Complicated


Things are not going smoothly, nothing similar to what I want in my mind. Is this what life suppose to be? We can't decide our destiny, nor can we change it. This is the greatest pain one can ever have and mostly can't bear with it. Same goes to me.


I'm just an ordinary girl, only seventeen this year. Yes, I'm leading a better life better than many people in the world and I am really glad about this. I know I have to be strong, but I really can't. I'm not that strong as what people think I am. I have my own problems and they are bringing me to a dead end.


I wanna escape, I really do hope to do so. But in the end I can't. I always fail to do so. Yes, you must be laughing at how useless I am now. Seriously, I need some time. Maybe time is the only way to forget what's in my mind now. I give up on everything! 3 more months, and I can't wait to get out from the school. Perhaps it is the only way to break free from all the problems.



The only reason for me to smile recently is the 11th album of S.H.E, FM S.H.E. Sometimes, music really helps when everything turn their back on you. By the way, Lee Hom is releasing new album soon and is going to hold a concert in Malaysia around Chinese New Year next year! =]


P.S: Happy Mooncake Festival! ( Not a happy one for me though )

No comments: