Friday, September 12, 2008

S.H.E Fiesta!

I can't believe my eyes when I saw that post in the S.H.E forum. Seriously, how come Malaysia will only release one of the versions for S.H.E new album when they are having two versions? I'm pretty mad at it and god bless it is not a different front and back cover for the album or else I really feel like scolding the management! =S


I pre-ordered the album already and I hope September 23 is here ASAP! I can't wait to get my hands on the album and listen to it again and again. ( I'm sick of reading books recently because of SPM trial. ) The music video which I post along with this entry is their first hit for their new album. Believe me, do wait for the second MV and that song is just my type! =D


Okay, after the happy part, here comes the bad one. I'm doomed for History paper. For your information, the marks we get for the objective paper will be over 100 despite it has only 40 questions. And most of the questions were irrelevant to what we read. Great job teacher!


As for the one I'm really sad now is my Accounts paper. Gosh, how can I not balance my Penyata Pendapatan? It suppose to be a bonus but I made it my worst nightmare. And my Penyata Penyesuaian Bank as well. Shoot me with a gun now! Other papers were okay but I really think that I wrote too much for every papers this term. I don't know whether it benefits me or go the other way round. Accounts!! =[


P.S: Next week is the worst nightmare in life!

No comments: