Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Over

Trial officially ended 3 hours ago. Whatever it is, it is over and nothing we can do to change it. So, get ready and boost up for the upcoming one, SPM! Seriously, I really do hope I won't be that nervous that time. I don't wanna waste my effort like this time. =[


Seriously, I don't feel any slight of happiness now. Maybe it is because I'm already get used to it or it just doesn't make any difference at all. But the stress and pressure definitely not as strong as the previous days. One thing I hate most about examinations is I will always get all sorts of sickness on the last few days of exams and make me can't concentrate. Gotta figure a way out!


*Jessy in pajamas with shoes!*


*沿海公路的出口 :)*


P.S: Log in to http://www.im.tv/ at 8.00 p.m and you will get to see S.H.E! *Faints*

No comments: