Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Wanna Drive!

Sunday, a really good day to go for shopping. However, plan was cancelled as nobody fetch me and mummy to KL. ( Mummy still insists not to let me drive. =[ ) So, I went to the saloon with mummy in the afternoon and had a hair treatment. I simply love my hair condition after each and every treatment. The hair will be extraordinary smooth. =]


Once again, I went to the night market. I bought 'onde-onde' again. All of kuih-muih, it is my favourite. Pulut inti is just my type also. How nice is it if I can eat everything I want everyday? ( Yeah, I know. I'm always talking about food! =P ) Enjoy eating!


And guess what? I drove my mummy to the office. =] As usual, mummy was blabbering in the car about my driving skills which I don't think there is any problem. ( Maybe there is a small problem with parking, because I'm not used to AUTO. ) I wish to drive whenever I want actually. Going everywhere eating whatever I want. Haha.. Call me a food addict!


*Was waiting for mummy in the car*



After waited for mummy around 30 minutes in the car, I drove mummy to the Beryl's factory also. There is sales going on there and you can really get chocolate for low price. As a chocoholic, I'm not going to let this chance slip away. We went there and bought lots of chocolate! Yummy yummy~ I'm going to gain more weight. =P






Good news for all Joyians! We will get our t-shirt tomorrow according to our big boss, Kha Hoi. I don't really know how it looks like on the shirt but I hope it turns pretty well. A sudden excitement. :D





P.S: 2 more days to September 23 and still counting! :)

No comments: