Thursday, September 25, 2008

FM S.H.E

I had been talking about S.H.E 11th album since last few weeks and I think loyal readers of my blog will know that its release date was September 23. I was really happy on that day but I didn't manage to get the album on the same day because it took an extra day to be imported and distributed to the shop.


Yesterday, I received a SMS from the shopkeeper informing me to collect my album. Whootz, I was happy to the max on the spot and went to the shop in the evening. I was listening to the album again and again. :) And for those who want to listen to S.H.E online FM, you guys can log on to http://hichannel.hinet.net/event/fmshe at 9.11 p.m.


*S.H.E and I :)*

*Front*

*Back*

*FM S.H.E*

*Lyrics*


Today, I got the worst news ever! Why? We, as in all Form 5 students, got to sit for the History Paper 1 again. Thanks to the dumb thief, who stole our History teacher briefcase. Feel like cursing you so much right now! Well, back to the story, Hope and Grace students' OMR papers were in the bag and some of them insisted not to use the marks for their question papers. So we got no choice but to take it again. Hope it will be better but not worse, or else I will really curse that thief!


ANTI THIEVES!!

No comments: