Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Heroes Season 3

It has been ages since I stepped into the computer laboratory. You may ask, Why?! And the answer is just a simple one, because our ICT periods are mainly taken by Mr.Fishy to catch up with our syllabus. So, I finally got a chance to go in today. Guess what? I can't log in for godness sake. The computer insisted that my password was wrong and I was locked out or something. Issh-ness!!


Quite a number of us had problem logging in and the teacher basically did nothing to help us and made me so frustrated on the spot. He only helped us half an hour before time's up. Grr.. By the way, that's not my main point. =P


Since I got nothing to do, I went online and started to search about my PETER. For your information, Peter is a character in the tv series, " Heroes " and I heart him lots. Luckily I searched for it, otherwise I won't know that the new season is out!! Watched some spoilers and can't wait for the full episodes. Gonna download it so soon. Haha..


*Aww, a scar on his face!*

*Cool outfit!*

*I really want to know what's happenning =[*

*My favourite characters <3*


P.S: Anybody has One Tree Hill Season 2? Kindly inform me if you have! :)

No comments: