Saturday, September 6, 2008

What I Dream Of

Well, if you are alert enough and you read mostly post from Senior 5 students, I guess you will know what happen in the school yesterday. So it is pretty pointless for me to blog about it again. But seriously, I think that speaker should have interact with us but not talking and talking all the time. Maybe that's what he claim that he know about students, but definitely not us!


Okay, issue closed. Now back to what I really going to blog about. Yesterday, I dine in a cafe with my mother. Most of the time, only both of us eat together because other family members have their friends to entertain. And guess what? I saw a scene, which didn't happen on me for more than 5 or 6 years.



A family was celebrating their mother's birthday there. The family consists of daddy mummy of course, along with 3 daughters who I think the eldest may be around 15 years old only. They gave their mother a surprise due to her birthday I think. The cafe suddenly played the birthday song and the daughters took the cake out. They took more than 5 or 6 picture with the whole family in it. All of them can even posed differently for every of it. How lovely is that? On the spot, I really envied the daughters.




Yes, it has been ages since I eat with all my family members. Daddy always went outstation, mummy was busy working, sister gonna have her family soon, and brother is in UK most of the time. I really miss those time, when I was young, where whole family will always be together. Everybody always say, be the youngest the best! Seriously, it is NOT. As the eldest, you enjoy the happy moments with your family until you are a grown up, at least 18 years old, means you enjoy for 18 years. But for the youngest, maybe 8 or 9 years only. Do your maths and tell me which is the BEST now!


P.S: B.M papers on Monday. Good luck, folks!

No comments: