Sunday, August 31, 2008

P Licence

Well, I was pretty busy and lazy recently to update my blog. I bugged J to clean her dust and yet let mine to accumulate them. Funny, right? Back to the topic, as what I said, I've already passed my driving test and so I got my Probationary Licence already. I dislike the picture in it. Haha..




Actually I have or don't have the licence, it doesn't make any big difference also. First of all, mummy doesn't met me to drive. I can only drive with my daddy next to me. Now, daddy went outstation. So, I won't be able to drive. If I can drive whenever I want, I definitely will waste the petrol to some food stalls or restaurants to buy food for myself. I love food! Live to EAT! :)


S.H.E going to release new album on the 23rd of September. Gosh, I can't wait for that day to come. However, I know that Malaysia won't release it on that day because it takes time to import the album. Gotta pre-order it ASAP! Actually they have a comic book also. The second volume is releasing soon but I can't get it in Malaysia. Sad case. :(


*Glitter all the way*


P.S: 31.8.2008, Malaysia 51st National Day! =]

No comments: