Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lucky =]


Once I got home today, I saw one of my net friend's MSN display name, stating that he was chosen to go for the National Service for Year 2009. I was really surprised and started to go to the official website of PLKN to get a look at the list. Too bad the site itself was experiencing massive traffic jam due to the huge amount of people checking. So, I didn't manage to load the page.


After several tries, I decided to give up and went down to search in the night edition newspaper. And again, I found nothing. Mummy told me that newspapers will only have the name list weeks later. Frustrated to the max on the spot. Then Chun Yew SMS-ed me and asked me to check through SMS. Actually, I didn't want to because I was afraid but in the end I did.


And this is what I received, " Harap maaf. Anda tidak terpilih untuk menyertai Program Latihan Khidmat Negara bagi sessi 6/2009. " This message cost me RM 0.50, but I was pretty happy with the result. At first, I thought I'm in because of the stupid ' Harap maaf '. It should be ' Tahniah ' in my opinion.


So for now, I only know that Set, Kha Hoi, Chun Yew and Kong Fai are the four which are chosen to go for the National Service from 5 Joy. Not really sure about the rest. =] Superb duper happy ~ =]


*Activities that will be carried out*

*And 4 of them will be in this uniform*

No comments: