Sunday, August 3, 2008

Exams



This year revolves about examinations I think. SPM trial will start from 5th September to 14th September, which means around 1 month from now. Teachers are frustrated at us sometimes when they are too tension. The remaining months will be really tough.


Got our SPM timetable on last Thursday also. The booklet makes me go dizzy also when reading it. Why? Too many subjects on the same day and we have to look at each of them carefully so that we don't miss out anything. Of course, we highlighted them. =P As for me, my exam will start from the 11th November to 1st of December, due to my last subject is an Art stream paper, that is Accounts. No choice, got to go with Min Yee and Sheepzy also. LCCI, I really hope to get it though. Nobody want to let go this chance to get a bonus certificate and qualification, right?


Not to forget, I going to take my driving test on the 19th of August. I only had my second driving lesson yesterday and I can say that I am not good at all in driving. Gosh, stupid parking! Why must they make candidates' life miserable when we got auto in this world? Using manual.. Right, it is killing me! But still I got to pass my test. =[


If I can pass my test on the 19th, 19th will be the happiest day in August for me. Why? Firstly, of course because of the luck I have to pass the test. Secondly, I'm heading for the High School Musical On Ice. God bless me, please~


P.S: Dumb idiotic connection that drives me crazy these days!

No comments: