Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Heart Fireworks



Today is the day that Miss Set turns seventeen, and 'seven' sounds alike her name. Haha.. So, one of her idol dressed up like a lion ( Leo is her horoscope ) to wish her a Happy Birthday. But he can't go near her, as in face to face, or else he will eat her up. XD Have a good day and may your dreams come true!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Okay, now back to my topic of the day. Yesterday night, my sister suddenly asked me to follow them ( My sister, her boyfriend, and one of my parents' workers ) to Putrajaya. She said that they were going to see fireworks there. Gosh, I was reluctant to go because it was really boring going out with them but she forced me to follow. Grr.. Oh yeah, she brought Jessy along.


*Jessy in her not so cosy home =P*



We reached there around 9.30 p.m and there was a big crowd there already. Cops everywhere, but I didn't see them doing anything besides standing and chatting. How much they pay them to stand and chat? Good policy, huh? Haha.. We walked around first because the fireworks will only begin at 10.00 p.m. I saw many people who brought food along and ate them while waiting. Nice picnic. =]


Around 10.00 p.m, the fireworks began. It wasn't that nice for me though. My camera was dead because I didn't charge the night before after the HSM. So, I only managed to capture few pictures ( Not really good ones though ). The fireworks lasted for 20 minutes. I hope to go for the final. It will be really nice I reckon. It is on the 31st Agust, the country's birthday!









P.S: I love the traffic lights in Putrajaya. =D

No comments: