Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Driving Test

19.08.2008 → The day which I took my driving test. I think my mummy was more nervous than I because at 5.00 a.m, she ran into my room and asked, " You not having driving test today? Still don't wake up? What time already?". I woke up and looked at my phone, and it was only 5.00 a.m. I told her and she went back into her room 'fish-ly'.


I woke up at 6 and prepared myself. I checked each and every single thing carefully making sure that I didn't miss out anything. My mother then fetched me to that uncle's house at 6.50 a.m. I reached the centre around 8.00 a.m. And guess what? I got the worst news ever. My exam was on 2.00 p.m, the 2nd session. Thunder struck!


*Camwhoring in my room*

*Waiting for time to pass*

*Still waiting*


It was only 8.00 a.m that time, 6 hours to wait. It was driving me crazy. Sitting there alone without anything to do. Without books, without mp4, without games. Nothing! I really don't get it. They were wasting time. 6 hours, I can study 2 chapters of History and watched 1 episode of Moonlight Resonance already. Jaren 3G-ed me around 11 I think. Killed my boredom for 3 minutes. Thanks!

*Sesi II, screwed up*

*The first time I got to take at look at my L license*

*My particulars*

*This was what I did*


When the session 1 started, I looked at each and everyone of them. Gosh, it was really scary. I saw many people failed their test and this made me more nervous. What I feared most was the on the road part. You know why? Because I saw this JPJ officer. He was really strict. I kept looking at those candidates whom went in his car. Only 2 people managed to pass. Others failed. 1 of them was the worst. She didn't even manage to drive him out of the centre and he already asked her to get down from the car. Heart pumped faster.


After the torturing 6 hours, it was my turn at last. My number was 13 and hence I was in the first round. Luckily I passed my going up the little hill. I was not really good in it during my practice. Parking and 3 point turn were pretty okay too. So I passed my first part of the test. =]


Then I got the first results sheet and waited for my turn for the on the road. Heart pumped faster also. I worried this part the most. Suddenly I heard, "Nombor 13, naik kereta XXX 4535". I took a deep breath and went in. I did pretty well in front. But until the last junction, I went into the opposite cars' lane. Gosh, I thought he will fail me. Gloomy face. But when I drove back to the centre, he gave me my results sheet. I looked at it and saw 17/20. Yes, I did it! Wide smile appeared on my face. So overall, I PASSED!

*First section → Lulus*

*Second section → Lulus*

*And this was what the Kancil door did to me*


P.S: Sorry to those I played a prank on. You will know that I actually passed when you read this.

No comments: