Monday, August 18, 2008

Extra Class_Tuition

It's school holidays again, and we had extra classes again on Monday and Tuesday. Of course, I went only on Monday ( Figure out why if you don't know or read the previous post ). Early in the morning, I bought breakfast for myself, J, Chun Yew and Jun Sheng and yet the Chun Yew wanted to fight with me over a drink. But in the end, I won! =]


I went for the Biology and Add Maths classes. We were learning about genetics and actually it is quite interesting, despite the tons of facts to remember. It is nice to ask WHY? until I get the answer. For Add Maths, we were working on the past year questions. Not bad. Thanks Yvonne for fetching me to Cheras Perdana. =D



*Set's hands above*

*Us camwhoring with Karen's new specs*



*Mr Bio!*

*Chat, chat and chat~*


It was really impossible for me to wait until the tuition class to begin, isn't it? Because it was around 2 or 3 hours later, I forgot. So I called my tuition mates, Panda and Choy Yee to Jusco and we sang! Choy Yee came an hour later with a BS face. Haha..


It had been ages since I went for karaoke. It was really fun in the end because we were not singing but shouting. And I met Chy Munn and Kar Hoo there. I was pretty shocked because when I was going to the toilet, I saw this girl coming out from her room and looking at me awkwardly. When she called my name only I recognised her. She is really pretty now! =] Kar Hoo changed a lot too. I couldn't recognise him if Chy Munn didn't say that he is Kar Hoo. Haha..


*Duet, and so I snapped their pic*


*See how much we can eat!*

*Another table*

*There were four more bowls after I snapped this*

*Poke you!*

*Sing until stand tim*

*I was too free, okay?*

*Tuition mates*

*Anti-hamster CY*

*Hamster lover Panda*



P.S: Having test tommorow! God Bless~

No comments: