Friday, August 15, 2008

Proud to be M'sians!

I glued myself on the sofa since 6.15 p.m. I did not want to miss any single part of the match, Lee Chong Wei Vs. Lee Hyunil from South Korea. Yes, a great match between the Lee's. It was a must watch for me. I gotta witness how Chong Wei defeat his opponent and move on into the final.


And he didn't let Malaysians down. He won the game although he had to play the third set. Luckily he wasn't that nervous in the third game and gave Malaysians hope to get a gold medal in this Olympic.


It was really a nice game, unlike the match by Lin Dan and Chen Jin. Why? Because Lin Dan definitely will win the game. I knew it without watching the match. China will send Lin Dan but nobody else to the final to have another nice match with our hero, Lee Chong Wei. I think most of the Malaysians will face the television on Sunday night and cheer for the best shuttler in Malaysia.


Malaysia Boleh!


*Praying hard for U*

*Malaysians went for the game!*

*Nahh, forget it! U can't take our medal away!*

*Yes, u did it! =D*

*Thanks for ur hard work~*


P.S: One Malaysia, One Dream!

No comments: