Friday, August 8, 2008

Beijing Summer Games

08.08.08, a day to remember. Why? It is the first time Olympid games is held in a Chinese country. Yes, of course it is China. Everybody was waiting for the opening ceremony and finally it is the day.


But actually, I don't really think that the opening is nice. Maybe it was full of traditional things and all types of Chinese culture. Yes, it was amazing to see so many people performing. Props, lighting, effects, nothing wasn't nice but just it was not that attractive to youngster like me ( Surprisingly, my mummy doesn't like it either =P ). I actually fell asleep halfway through and so I came up and blogging now.


The only thing that I really love in the whole show was the fireworks. You got to admit that China citizens are really good in making fireworks. When I was in Harbin during the Chinese New Year, you can see all types of fireworks everywhere and people can play it anywhere, anytime. I was totally amazed with the fireworks, like the big footprints. I love them! =]


Hope that Malaysia athletes can do their very best in every games and I'm looking forward for badminton matches and gymnastics. How nice will it be if Malaysia manage to get the gold medal for badminton in Olympid 08'. Perhaps one day Malaysia can host the Olmypid also. ( I must be dreaming! XD )








P.S: Third driving lesson tomorrow! Wish me luck!

No comments: