Monday, August 4, 2008

A Cat Story


This video clip was what I recorded last two weeks I think. I was too lazy to upload it to Blogger due to the really 'high' rate of uploading. It's only me or what, seems like many people finds it hard to upload stuff to Blogger. >.<


And this was what happened. I was having tuition with Panda and Choi Yee last two weeks with our usual early dinner, McDonald's. Cats will always be the one who welcome us because there was a big number of them in my teacher's house. Usually they will freak us out by appearing suddenly under the chair or table or next to us.


We got too bored maybe and Panda started to train the one of the kittens there. Gosh, I got to admit that it looked really adorable at that particular moment. Panda was the cat trainer that day. Haha.. It was funny when everything was right in front of your eyes. Maybe you won't understand what was I recording due to my lame skills but please bear with it. =]

No comments: