Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gotta Have Fun!

Weekends, I really hope everyday is a weekend. Why? I can really feel stress free and happy during weekends. Watching dramas, chatting online and check on latest news about S.H.E, it may sounds kinda boring for most of you, but it is my routine for most weekends. Oopss, not to forget shopping! Girls just wanna shop and in the end buy some small stuffs to satisfy ourselves. Haha.. ( Gotta buy some books to kill time, although there are 5 books waiting for me! )


Lately, I'm seriously addicted to Moonlight Resonance, a Hong Kong TVB drama. This drama can really be addictive! It is coming to an end soon tomorrow. Gosh, I just kinda miss the show. Why can't they just give us more? Hope the ending is a really nice one! I simply adore Raymond Lam in the drama. ( This reminds me of Peter. Aww.. =[ )


Well, I dined in Chili's today and it is good, just that I prefer T.G.I Friday's more! ( J, Chun Yew owes us a meal in T.G.I Friday's isn't it? :] ) Thinking about food gonna make me hungrier only. I am a food lover. Any delicacies suit me, excluding beef, lamb or what-so-ever that I don't eat or dislike. Pictures are uploaded as below.


*Chili's menu*

*Drools, my favourite!*

*Snapshot!*


P.S: 3 more days to September 23! <3>

No comments: