Monday, April 6, 2009

Fighting HIV/AIDS!

2.4.2009


After lunch, we headed back to main campus and we saw LG/Baskin Robbins truck turning in the same direction as we were too. Right behind were My Fm & Hitz Fm cars and also a mini truck which had Hins concert poster on it. We actually wanted to wait for the free ice cream from Baskin Robbins, but too bad, Ms. Cindy was waiting for us in the class. =(




When Maths class ended, I went straight down to The Web and printed the 'Go Exchange' thingy. Luckily it wasn't the peak hour. =P But luck wasn't on my side for long. I can't find AIESEC booth at all! Then Alvin told me that he didn't see AIESEC on the participating list either. Gosh, damn nervous. But still, we managed to set up a booth in the end, by ourselves. =)


It wasn't an easy job to recruit people who actually want to join Exchange programme. Half of them just said 'NO' straight away without listening and continued to scream their lungs out when they saw VJ Utt. ( Sam, he isn't hot at all! =P ) Luckily, we still managed to find people who were interested to go for exchange. Phew. And it was raining that day, which made life harder for us. ( Whenever it is ECA day, it will rain. Myth from some seniors. =P )




Below are some photos taken by Heng and Cindy. They took my camera to capture VJ Utt because they wanted to see how hot he is, which apparently he isn't. Maybe he's good looking from certain angle, because he looks like Lee Hom from certain angle. =P











And I actually took a picture with VJ Utt. I didn't know about it until Melissa came over and asked whether I'm the first 20 or not, because I bought the lip butter from The Body Shop as they will donate RM23 to the Staying Alive Foundation. The lady then explained that the first 20 will have a chance to take a picture with VJ Utt. ( He said that my name sounds like a politician. LOL! )



No comments: