Tuesday, April 14, 2009

On or Off?

8.4.2009


It's a 'back-to-school' day! Nah, I'm still having my mid sem break. The school I meant was my high school, Seri Suria. Set Wern tagged along as well. I was there to deal with my LLCI certificate thingy. And we spent more than 3 hours there. Most of the time we were waiting. =P


Didn't change much though =)


New building for KH


It's nice to return once in a while though. Imagine, I was there for the past 13/14 years. That's why they find it hard to find my receipt from the documents. Hence, I can't get my deposit yet. Haha. Had late lunch with Set before finished off my LCCI thingy.


9.4.2009


And then, it's the 'Partial F.R.I.E.N.D.S Day'. Why I named it so? Because only June, Bea and I can make it. I need a real reunion, okay? =P We fetched June after her classes and off we headed to Sunway Pyramid. I wanted to go for a movie, but since majority won, we went for karaoke instead.







We sang longer than what we should, maybe because it's weekday. It has been ages since we took neoprint, so we took it that day! =)





No comments: