Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PM8 PD Trip!

17.4.2009 & 18.4.2009


The day for PM8-ers' trip finally came! I woke up damn early even though I slept at 3.30 a.m the night before. Not that I bersemangat gila-gila about the trip, but I didn't pack my things the night before. So yeah, sort of punishment for not doing it. Haha.


All of us gathered in main campus and off we headed to our destination of the day, Port Dickson. There were 44 seats available in the bus and yet there was only 15 of us. Just imagine! The only game we played throughout the whole journey was "Mafia". Kinda entertaining, with killing, healing and spying. Haha.




About 1.5 hours later, we reached PD. It was way too early to check in, so we left our luggage in the resort and off we went for lunch in a restaurant nearby. The food was okay, and we managed to finish everything also. =P One thing for sure, Chee Seong was damn lucky. Cindy was the unfortunate one who had to play 'Truth or Dare', and of course she chose Dare. In the end, she sat on Chee Seong's lap. Like what Sam said, all his dreams came true in PD. Haha.








After our lunch, we walked around the stalls nearby the beach to kill time. The sun at the same time was killing us as well. I can actually fall asleep on the spot because I was very tired. =P











Around 1.30 p.m, we really can't stand the heat and went back to the resort to get our rooms. It was too early for them, so they gave us 1 unit to settle down first. Better than nothing also. All of us took a short rest in there. Around 2.30 p.m, everybody changed and off we we went to the beach. =)





It was my first banana boating, and it was darn fun except for the salty seawater which entered into my mouth and nose and a major sunburn after that. To be honest, the whole banana boating took around 2 hours. Why? Because I went twice, as the first time the guy forgot to take photos for us. And I went on the boat to take pictures for some of them, free boat ride. =P A little tips for you guys who want to go for it, do remember to sit in front. It's the only place where you will be safe from kicks and what-so-ever. I discovered this during the trip though. Haha.






















I was dead tired after the whole banana boating, so I didn't join them for the kayaking. I returned to the resort with Wen Qi and Ms. Cindy to take my shower. Imagine, all the water will soon evaporate and leave salt behind. No, I can't take it. Haha. After that, Chee Seong and I went to hunt for mini mart nearby to get our cutlery while Tio and Ms. Cindy prepared food for steamboat later on.


After that, I ajak-ed Shirley and Chee Seong to watch sunset. We waited for an hour to see it in fact. Yeah, damn patient I know but worth it. Haha. But it was really mesmerizing, truly beautiful. Took a few shots there and I simply love them to the max, especially the jump shots. =P











We quickly walked back to the resort then. My stomach was shouting out loud for food since long long time ago, was starving for few hours. Haha. Had steamboat as dinner that night, and the food was really nice for a hungry person. =P Games started soon with background screams by Ms. Cindy and Sam who were massaging each other.


I introduced them the 'Telephone Game' which I learned from AIESEC LLDS Camp also. I forgot which game, but the loser gotta play the 'Telephone Game'. I was among the first few who won the game. Haha. In the end, the loser was Wen Qi and her victim turned out to be Hui Ning. There is a video about this, yet to be uploaded. Truly entertaining with Sexy No.1 around. Haha.




Late night, all of them started playing Taboo while I just watched them playing. I was too tired to think how to explain the words. Haha. I went to bed around 2.00 a.m. and woke up right after they finished their Taboo at 3.00 a.m. Chee Seong tried to scare me with a deadening look and stood right in front of my bed. Luckily I was clever enough to have not scream. =P


And yadah yadah, I was looking at them playing cards again until 6.30 a.m and I finally fell asleep again. Ms. Cindy then woke all of us up around 7.30 a.m. Really tired. Around 9, we went for our breakfast which I didn't eat much. After that, I decided to take a walk, so some of us went to the beach. The creative side of me then appeared. Haha.








We returned to our rooms and started new games this time. We played 007, Bang! and multiple of 7. The losers had to play the Telephone Game again. Cindy was lucky enough to lose both the games. Videos will be uploaded soon, I promise. Till then, you shall imagine it yourself. Haha.


We went to the beach again after we checked out and had burger as lunch this time. The drinks there are sold at a really high price though. If you are kinda free, consider to sell drinks in PD during weekends. Haha. Took our group pictures and off we headed back to Subang. The entire journey back was a quiet one, because everybody was in the dreamland. Haha.






PM8 Rocks!

No comments: