Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lion Went Wild

Went Singapore again with dearest mummy and grandma. Mum is kinda free for this few months, so yeah, we accompanied grandma back to Singapore. =P The only day which I took pictures was the day we went Sentosa. Guess what, it was my first time eventhough I went Singapore for so many times. Weird, I know.


So, this post is mainly about Sentosa. =P Went to Vivo City and had our brunch there. Seriously, I think I really heart the food back in Malaysia more. They served Kuey Teow with tomato sauce just because I said I didn't want chili. Try it out yourself and see whether you like it or not. If you do, yeah, you'll love to eat in Singapore.





After that, we took a train to Sentosa. Damn convenient, right? Headed to The Merlion first. There was this something-alike-tunnel which we gotta go through before we can enter the theatre inside. It was pretty cool, look at the pictures to find out why. =P After watching the short clip in the theatre, we went up to the Merlion's head and mouth. Lol.
















Played the luge right next. The only thing I disliked was the helmet which was provided. The game itself was kinda fun though, had fun speeding down the hill. Way better than Genting go kart. =P After that, went to the aquaria and also Dolphin Lagoon.


























No comments: