Monday, April 27, 2009

Truth!

Life is short, it definitely is. You'll never know what is waiting for you ahead and what's going to happen at the very next second. One may waste their precious time doing nothing at all, but bear in mind, spend your time wisely now before it is too late. Do what you want to, and have no regrets.


I found a quote by Amelia Burr online, which is, "Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die." I find this quote really true. If I have already done what I want during my lifespan, then I have no fear to face death anymore. This really gave a big knock on my head, reminding me to start my engine and do whatever I want before it is too late!


And now, I really want...
  • Gatherings ( Ex-Surians! )
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S trip!
  • Delicacies all around the world
  • To go to Fun Fair, or any beautiful parks =)


But yeah, gotta clean my rusted mind now and start revising! I'll be 10 kg lighter after this week. No, I'm not kidding. Imagine, after throwing all the facts in my brain and stones in my heart, 10 kg isn't a joke.

No comments: