Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Found Ya!

Yeah, I always crave for yummy food, especially desserts. I bet most of you who actually knows me well enough will know about this. I was blog hopping one day, and came across blogs which highlighted Food Foundry, a cafe which is located in SS 17 PJ.


Like what I've written in my previous post, I don't wanna waste time anymore. I wanna do what's in my mind straight away. And thus, I ajak-ed June along to hunt for this cafe. Please bear in mind that both of us know nothing about the way to get there. Practically, we were heading any directions our hearts asked us to. Damn scary, but it's true. =P


It actually took us 2 hours to get there. Yeah, damn bersemangat. I wanted to give up half way, but since we were already in PJ, we started to ask others about the way to SS 17. Luckily we met our saviours of the day and managed to get to Food Foundry safely. Applause! It isn't easy, okay?


Menu

Deco

Using the mirror for a good cause

Another side of the cafe

Our drinks, look at the leaflet ( No MSG and food addictive wei! )

Desserts of the day

Pan-fried dory with cream sauce ( Mine )

Chicken Cordon Bleu ( June's )

Our Chocolate Mille Crepe!

Happy Birthday! =P


It was June's lunar birthday that day as well. What a coincidence, right? And of course I was the one who celebrated it with her. Haha. Her birthday, but in the end she bought 6 slices of cake for each of her family member. Got commission not? =P


The food there was pretty okay, and the price is reasonable as well. If you really want to enjoy low cost good food, then I suggest you to forget about drinks. Bring your own beverage there, as in mineral water. =P And do remember to order their Mille Crepe cake, it is really unique and special in its own way. Feel free to ask me for the directions to get there, but I can't guarantee that you can reach there safely. =P

No comments: