Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What's Next?

I'm having my first mid-semester break of the year! 2 weeks off from college, I guess it will be boring, but still I prefer to slack at home. Gotta recharge myself in this 2 weeks. =P By the way, there are more tests on their way after my break, so it's time to start my revision. I'm way too lazy to do it either. Gosh! Not to forget, I have a Thinking Skills research paper pending too.


But all work and no play will definitely make Mee Kuan a dull girl. LOL. So, I'll be going to Port Dickson with my fellow PM8-ians on the 17th and 18th of April. ( I'm still waiting for F.R.I.E.N.D.S trip! ) I'm sure that it will be a blast! =)


By the way, I went all the way to Taylor's today to accompany my dear Junee for her lunch. See, don't ever say that I don't sayang you okay? =P We dined in Peppercorn and both of us didn't manage to finish our food. Too much for us? Haha. Still, I'm demanding for a renuion! I desperately need one. =P


June, Peppercorn for lunch


And I'm in love with my Ipod Touch now. ( I don't gila-gilakan all Apple products like Li Jin does though. =P ) Can't get my hands off it. I need more songs! =P And today is the day I've been waiting for! Can't help it, but am showing a wide grin now. Happy Holidays! =)


Today!

No comments: