Wednesday, April 1, 2009

That's Not The End!

Yeah, finally! This post is the one which I promised earlier. I know it's a really late entry, but I cannot be blamed completely for it either. Why? Because of the dumb Internet connection. It's like ages since I went online. =P


Back to that day..


After a tiring journey ( I walked all the way from the main campus to EON BANK. ), I finally reached home. Again, I didn't think that there's something waiting for me. I went upstairs, and was surprised the door of my room was closed. ( Usually it is opened. )


I opened the door, and guess what I saw? I saw balloons everywhere and there was a group of them which made up "Happy Birthday". I was puzzled, didn't know what to do. And now, I saw my toilet door closed also. I gave it a slight push, and the next thing I heard was a birthday song. Panda, June, Kelly, Karen and Michelle came out one by one from my toilet. Gosh, second prank of the day. =P




They asked me to take my shower, and insisted that I had to wear a dress or skirt. I asked why, and none of them willing to tell me the truth. They even said that we will go for a futsal game later on. Haha. F.R.I.E.N.D.S really made my day. I didn't expect that all of them will actually call my parents and even asked my maid to open the door for them. They parked the car behind a big lorry, so that I won't notice it when I reached home. =)





We fetched Set back home and dined in McDonald's while waiting for Ray. Still, I dunno where they wanted to bring me to. When Ray finally joined us, we then left for the next destination. I got to close my eyes throughout the whole journey so that I won't spoil the surprise. When we finally arrived, they guided me down from the car, to the place which they already planned. Scary to the max, I was walking with my eyes closed for 5-10 minutes. And ta-dah! =P






































It's totally impossible to express what I felt in words. It was a truly splendid day for me. One of my birthday wishes is definitely to have you guys in my life forever. Thanks. Heart you guys real lots. <3


P.S: Captions will be added soon.

No comments: