Sunday, April 26, 2009

R.E.A.L Excellence Award

25.4.2009


It was the R.E.A.L Excellence Award day, so returned to my former school, SSS. Everybody was telling me that I changed a lot. Some of the teachers like Pn. Yati and Ms. Pinky even asked whether I'm Mee Kuan or not. Haha. I really wonder why, or maybe I really changed. Slightly, perhaps. =P


The best thing about that day was meeting friends. Although not many of them went, but still it is better than nothing. And the emcee of the day made me felt very awkward. I still prefer En. Qhalid or Pn. Halidah as the emcee. He didn't manage to make me feel that I'm back to a place I once familiar with. =(


Waiting for the event to start

Ms. Olive on the right

Group picture!


Right after us was the award giving session to dear teachers who taught the SPM '08 students, to thank their hard work. Although we weren't a big group of Class of 2008, but still we cheered and clapped for our beloved teachers. I hope they can hear what we said though, and we meant it of course. =) Kinda embarrasing to shout out loud, but we did it also because it was our last chance doing it.


Me, Set and Min Yee ( All 3 studying in Taylor's now =P )

Set, Me and Jaren ( With our neighbour, Inti student =P )

Michelle, Me and Audrey

Kah Yerng, Me and Kar Lin

All the girls =)

Audrey's award facing behind instead of the camera =P

Pui Teng complained that she looked like a kid in here

With little Pui Teng =)

No comments: