Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Again



Why everything repeats again and again? I don't want it, I really don't.


Sometimes, we should not explain. Because at a certain point of time, it's simply pointless. People who understand you well enough wouldn't have questioned you at the very first place. And if they don't believe in you anymore, explaining is a plain stupid act too.

I've had enough. I only want one night, one night which I can fall asleep soundly without thinking of whatsoever which is haunting my mind. I have my own problems to deal with too. Adding any burden on my shoulders right now will cause a severe breakdown. If this is a life test from God, then I doubt that I will excel in it.

Perhaps I need more time to think about what's right and what's not. But time doesn't always heal: it just breathes and swallows memories like the seasons change - sending showers; beating flowers into the mud.


"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." -Anonymous

No comments: