Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The X Factor

I was chatting with my brother the other day about his studies as well as mine. And guess what? All of a sudden he asked if I know anything about The X Factor. The first thought which came into my mind was, "Dang, is it something like X File or Fear Factor?". Then I answered, "I've only heard about X File before". Haha. Yes, very lame indeed.

He then told me that it's a talent search in the United Kingdom. Well, it's pretty reasonable that I knew nothing about it before this, right? ( Fine, then I'm outdated lah! ) Since I was pretty lazy to go Google about it, I asked who was the winner straight away. Haha. Joe McElderry, that's his name. And no, he's not hot. But my heart melted when I was watching the video clip as posted below. "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" is one of my favourite songs, and indeed it was a perfect rendition. Go check it out, you won't regret. =)




P.S: Tio, that's the song which you couldn't find the other day. =P

No comments: