Monday, December 21, 2009

Can't Wait For The Next

11.11.2009


PM8-ers headed out for food trip again, after so long.


Shirley was the one who suggested for a gathering elsewhere, since we were all facing AS final, and we needed a break. But that wasn't the main reason for the outing. Well, I guess you would know what's it if you continue reading. =P


Well, let's take a walk down the memory lane then. Do not blame me if I miss any of the details, because I'm pretty forgetful in fact. By the way, we set a dress code as well, dress for the ladies and something formal for the guys. And most of the girls were wearing heels on that day, and they walked all the way up with their heels. But I wore sandals, I forgot to change, it was in the car though. Sorry! =P


Left to right: Shirley, Jocelyn, Fiona, Ning, Wai Han, Tio & Mr. Peter

Left to right: Ms. Cindy, Li Jin, Melissa, Steph, Ms. Chong, Tsung Wai, Rachel & Yours Truly


And surprisingly, the traffic was smooth on that day. We took more or less 40 minutes from Subang to Langat Hill. I don't care if you think it's pretty long for you, because it's considered as fast for me, especially when your phone rang all the time throughout the journey, and with Tio mumbling in the car asking you to slow down even when you drove at a speed of 60 km/hr. Haha.


Steph & Mel were playing with Jin's Iphone and giggling non stop.

Chatterboxes! Haha.
By the way, look at the scenery behind.
I dunno who took the picture, but it is good. =P


Back to the main reason of this outing, it was to celebrate the September, October and November babies' birthday. We couldn't make it on the respective months because we were all busy with trials and finals. So, "sekali gus" we celebrated their birthdays. Happy belated birthdays to all of them. :)


But, Jin's birthday was on the exact day of the gathering!
Happy Birthday my dear, you know I sayang you. =)

Bought 2 cakes for all the birthday babies.


Li Jin :)

Ms. Chong's birthday was 2 days after Li Jin's. :P

All the birthday babies.
Top: Tsung Wai, Rachel & Ms. Chong
Bottom: Wai Han, Ms. Cindy & Li Jin
There should be more birthday GIRLS, but they couldn't make it.

September babies :)

October babies :P

And November babies :D

Group picture

This is the only small groups picture which I uploaded.
Why? Because it never fails to make me laugh, spread the laughter then. :P

And a candid shot of Mel & Steph.
I didn't know they were posing for the camera, so I asked what were they doing.
They didn't even answer my question because they were waiting for Tsung Wai to capture their picture first. Awesome classmates I have. Haha.

First attempt to take a group picture with the scenery, and obviously we failed.

Walking to another end for sightseeing.
Ms. Chong with Shirley and I and Mr. Peter posing behind. =P

Second attempt, oh well, at least better. =)

Tio, Ms. Chong wasn't your date of the day lah!
And I know that you know who I meant. Haha.

Shirley, Li Jin and Mee Kuan. =)

Wai Han, Yours truly, Ms. Cindy and Li Jin.

A very blur picture of PM8, but I don't care. Haha.

And there you go, the scenery. =P


And I'm pretty smart now. I uploaded every single pictures in my Facebook. Click here to view them. See, now I don't have to edit all of them and don't have to filter as well. Well, if and only if I do upload every single pictures to Facebook from now onwards. Haha.

No comments: