Thursday, December 3, 2009

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S

No more sleepless nights from today onwards, which I assume that it's good. I'm done with my finals, as well as my semester tests. It wasn't easy to cram more facts in my brain when it is actually full with AS knowledge which I don't think that I'll need them any longer. Also, I didn't do any revision on A2 topics for almost 2 months already. So, you can picture how difficult it was to catch up with A2 syllabus just to take the tests.


Pure Math 3 is one of the nightmares.
Spent days to understand everything and did practices.
Of course, I had expectations by then.
But guess what happened? Spot the MR in the picture above?
I misread the question!
I did integration when the question actually asked for differentiation.
Honestly, I think there's something wrong with my eyes. Sigh.
Yes, 12 marks gone! Heart shattered into pieces.

As for Chemistry test, we were allowed to bring notes.
But, only a sheet of paper is allowed! ( 1 page, not both back and front )
And guess what we did?

Crammed everything in one page!
Deceived by the picture before this, weren't you? Haha.
I should have taken a picture of Melissa's notes.
The size of her words is half of mine. Impressive! =P


Tomorrow is the last day of college for Year 2009. Honestly, everything happened just in a blink of eyes. I couldn't believe that I'll be taking my A2 finals in another 6 months. Time really flies. ( I know I have been repeating this for God-knows-how-many-times, but I can't help it. ) And of course, one of the best things which happened in Year 2009 is being a PM8-er! College mates are great and I'll definitely miss them during the holidays. =)

No comments: