Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Been Awhile

17.12.2009


To be very honest, it was a very random gathering. One day ( Don't ask me which, I dunno either ), I was thinking, "Why don't we have a gathering for Joyians '08 as well?". Yes, I put 'as well' because I was planning to have a gathering for the ex-Surians at that very moment. And obviously, it was much easier to meet up with the Joyians since we didn't contact each other for a year only ( Excluding those whom I've met before the gathering ).


So, after few days of texting and MSN-ing, we finally came to a conclusion, which was to have the gathering in Milwaukee Steak Corner on the respective day itself. Only half of the class turned up in the end, which means I didn't get to meet the other half. Pretty disappointed, but we should have another one real soon, hopefully all of them would be able to make it by then. =)


Kar Lin and I


I thought I was late, because I told them to be there around 7 p.m, whereas I only left my house when it was 5 minutes to 7. It was raining heavily that I can barely see the road also. What a day. But surprisingly, I was among the early birds. I guess I don't have to elaborate much also you'll know that the rest was pretty late, right? Haha.


June, Yours truly & Kar Lin

We looked like we were posing for the picture, right?
But, NO, we weren't. It was a candid shot. I like it though. =)

And us again, with the biscuit sticks.

And a picture taken with Yvonne and Yi Fei.
Both with Y as their initials, coincidence? =P

And half of the crowd.
And yeah, I'll name them during the group picture later.

And another half or maybe quarter, do the math yourself.

So, it was a Black and White day? :)

No, not now. Still incomplete.
Dang, naming game coming real soon.

Top: Kong Fai, Chun Yew, Jun Sheng, Min Yee, Mee Kuan, Yuen June, Kar Lin & Yi Fei
Bottom: Jaren, Chan Hui, Set Wern, Audrey & Yvonne.
Eh, why so imbalance? I should have seated down lah then! =P

And a picture with the Nenek!
I still remember that I once met her at the paying machine nearby Asia Cafe.
I gave her some coins since she didn't have enough, and she intended to pay me RM 1.
Fought with her for awhile to return her the RM 1, how childish. Haha.

Chan Hui

Jun Sheng

Kong Fai

Chun Yew


The girls then headed to Sungai Long for some drinks. Yes, drinks, but we were in Station 1. Oh, and also for ice cream. It was around 9.30 p.m, and we had ice cream. Now I find it pretty weird, but I don't care. Haha. We chatted, laughed, drank, ate and stoned for awhile and off we headed home. =)


To meet them before Year 2010, it was great! :)

No comments: