Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Best of Year 2009

Year 2009 is coming to its end. It's like I was welcoming it just yesterday and now it's ending soon. Time is ticking away, and there's nothing we can do to stop it. The only thing which we can do, is to make every minute in the day count. It's the 31st of December today, it is never too late to do it now, it is still Year 2009.


And to be frank, Year 2009 is a year of ups and downs. I don't know which outnumbers which, but it doesn't matter anymore, isn't it? I've been through all of them, and now, I guess I discover more about myself. I never knew that I can be happy over a small thing, and also to be strong enough to endure hardships. So it's true, in life, we're given a test that teaches us a lesson.


Of course, Year 2009 is awesome, minus the fact that there are some sorrow moments. I met new people in college, a new environment for me at that moment. Yes, I felt so lost at first but now I have the sense of belonging. PM8 rocks, it always does. Spending 1.5 years with them is never enough, but the thing is, I can do nothing to change this fact. Getting to know them is one of the best things which happened this year. They painted this chapter of my life with colours. Thanks guys, and we'll spend the remaining half year together in Year 2010. *grins*




Not to forget, a very different birthday celebration I had for this year. I doubt that I will ever forget about it also. Seriously, would you not remember it if your car gone missing on your birthday and you were blindfolded at night walking up stairs and more stairs, nearly hit the wall or fall down in every 5 seconds? Thanks to the awesome classmates and buddies, I had a great day.




There are many more memorable moments in Year 2009, but my memory is failing me. I doubt that you guys want to read a recap on all the events also, it would be a 10,000 words essay if I really do so. You can always refer to my archives, for you will see everything which happened in Year 2009 and also my random thoughts. You think that you know me well? Read, and see if you're wrong. ( By the way, there are some pending posts for Dec '09, will be posted up after I return from Bangkok. )


Last but not least, thanks to my friends, you know who you are, don't you? I wouldn't have made it through the hardships without them. I admit, I am a person who usually keep everything to myself. But they are always there, waiting for me to blurt out every single thing to them and give me strength to face the problems. I'm glad that I'm okay now, because I know the next challenge in life is awaiting me.


Let's wave bye to Year 2009 and put a wide smile on our face to welcome Year 2010!

No comments: