Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Didn't Miss It!

Title says it all, does it not? Haha. I complained that I won't be able to catch a glimpse of S.H.E in a post before this because I couldn't make it to 1 Utama on that particular day. But, I still met them on the next day, in Sunway Pyramid. Although the event lasted for half an hour and I couldn't get their autograph, but it was good enough for me already.


Headed there with Tio ( The actual plan was to accompany him to get his new pair of spectacles. ) The event started at 12 p.m, which was a good timing because I only reached there around that time. The event was scheduled to start around 11 a.m though. Pretty lucky. =P

The launching of Osim new product.

I took more or less 70 photos in half an hour.
And I doubt that you guys wanna see a page full of S.H.E photos.
So I only uploaded a few of the best ones. =)




And they will have their next concert in Malaysia around Feb '10. =P



P.S: Credits to Tio because he informed me just in time to meet them. Thanks! =)

No comments: