Monday, December 14, 2009

Epic Fail


Yes, I've uploaded this picture to remind myself to study.
How pathetic, but I've got no choice since I understand nothing about A2 syllabus.


By the way, Christmas is around the corner. I'm pretty sure that most of you will be planning for celebrations right now, or maybe you've already planned before December. And what's next? New Year, of course. That's why I love end of the year.

As for this year, the family and I will be heading to Bangkok on 1.01.2010. Yes, remarkable date, and hopefully it is a wonderful trip. I wasn't looking forward to it before this, but surprisingly, I can feel the adrenaline rush now. But I guess I'll have to bring instant noodles along, because I'm not a fan of spicy or sour food. Die-lah then. =P

I guess I'm too lazy to upload tons of pictures these days, couldn't bring myself to do so no matter how much I wanted to. Thought of not posting them up, but I changed my mind. I would love to see them in my blog when I grow older, when I think of the past. They will be up in a day or two, promise.



Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings' end. 2010, that's my new beginning. =)

No comments: