Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dreams


Do you still believe that wishes do come true?


Honestly, there are so many occasions which we would usually make a wish. When it is our birthday, we make a wish and cut the cake. When we see a shooting star, we close our eyes and quickly make a wish before it vanishes from our sight. We can even throw a coin into the wishing well to make a wish. And at times, people will always tell you, make a wish sincerely, and it will come true shortly.


But how many of them actually come true? I'm 18 years old, so I've made at least 18 wishes, taking in account only wishes made on my birthday. I don't wish for wealth, or any unrealistic things which I know wouldn't come true. Some of them really came true, but I did put in effort to make my dream a reality too. So, wishing really helps, or it actually doesn't? I don't know.


However, I find myself at a crossroad now. I dunno which path to take, and whether my decision will be the right one. One decision, and that's it, that's where I'm heading after this. Every now and then, I question myself, to stand firm or to listen to what the rest says. In the end, I chose to give up and to follow the path set for me. Now, some say that I should fight for my dream. Put yourself in my shoe, it is always easier said than done.


If I make a wish upon the star now, will it come true? Should I believe in the impossibles and give it one last shot? But there's a voice in my head, telling me that it wouldn't come true. Dang, life is never easy. I know there're contradictions, just bear with me for a moment. I guess, I've already stop believing. Goodnight world.

1 comment:

kokseng3232 said...

I don know wish will come true or not after u sincere make a wish ...but for me..wish only will come true when u really take action on it after u make it ..

jz trust urself what u want or what u can do it...try ur best go on ur target u want ..and give ur best to make ur decision become right. Nthing will come true if u nvr been try with ur best.

IF you think u CAN ...you CAN !!

Add oil....