Friday, January 1, 2010

Hi 2010!

Greetings all the way from Bangkok, Thailand!


See, I wouldn't abandon my blog and of course you readers although I'm not in Malaysia. It might be too late to wish all of you a happy new year, but it is the thought that counts, isn't it? So, how did you celebrate your New Year eve, and how did you spend your first day of Year 2010? It doesn't matter if you didn't do anything in particular, as long as you enjoyed your day.

Well, as for me, I had fun in these two days. Welcomed Year 2010 with June and met up with some of the ex-Surians. It was great, no doubts. I'll try to blog about it real soon, I promise. And, I woke up at 8 in the morning today, considering the fact that I slept at 3 a.m, I didn't get enough sleep. No, my flight wasn't in the morning, it was because I had not pack my luggage. I know, it was a very last minute work, but I couldn't bring myself to do so when I reached home yesterday at 2.15 a.m. My bad.

By the way, it's good to do some shopping in Bangkok. I did a quick shopping just now, and you won't want to know how crazy my sister and I were. We're heading to more malls tomorrow, an entire day for shopping! Oh, if you're wondering how do I stand the food here, no worries, we had Japanese cuisine for dinner just now. I know it sounds stupid to not eat Thai cuisine here, but I'm sure we're going to have it somedays, just not yet. Gotta sleep now, I'm tired. Will update again if I have time to do so.


Happy New Year!


P.S: Will edit this post again, to edit its colours and so. It's really troublesome to blog with an Ipod Touch.

No comments: