Sunday, January 24, 2010

Compilations

Believe it or not, I went to Mid Valley/The Gardens and watched movies three days in a row.


Tooth Fairy, Paranormal Activity and Old Dogs; it's like a movie marathon, just that I didn't watch all of them in one day. By the way, Tooth Fairy is my favourite among them all. Although it is slightly less funny than Old Dogs, but the plot is good. I like how he's ( Derek Thompson ) said to be guilty for killing dreams and turns over a new leaf after a series of incidents. Sometimes, we have to indulge in fantasies also. I don't see anything wrong about that. However, I have no comments on Paranormal Activity, quite a waste of money I should say. Most of the time, I was bugging June to tell me what's happening. Haha.


And here's what happened this afternoon, when we ( Shirley, Jennie, Tsung Wai, Tio & I ) were having our lunch in Delicious. Jennie and I ordered Carbonara Spaghetti with chicken slices and Grilled Chicken Burger with turkey ham, salad and a side of fries. They served the pasta first, and of course, it was cheesy and creamy. We were kind of full by the time we finished the plate of pasta and that's when the humongous burger came into sight. I tried my very best to stuff as much as I could into my stomach, but I couldn't.


Jennie was sitting right next to Tio, who wasn't eating anything until Shirley forced him to finish her pasta for her. Shirley never once finishes her food, really. Wait, scratch that, she does that once in a blue moon, like once in every few months. Haha. Okay, back to the story. So Tio was extraordinary free and started to cut Jennie's share of the burger into smaller pieces. Still, that wasn't the climax. Seeing that Jennie starting to give up, like me, he fed Jennie pieces by pieces and acted like he's her father.


Don't be naughty, few more pieces only! Ahhhh~
You can do it Jennie!
Come, daddy feed you. Open your mouth. Ahhhh~


Some examples of what he said to Jennie, and they were more or less the same. And surprisingly, Jennie actually ate all of them, though she was reluctant to do so. I remember him saying that he'll buy her lollipops if she can finish them all. I don't know if it's real. Haha. That's not the end. He started to persuade me to finish mine also and he actually conned us.


Tio: Okay lah, don't waste food. I eat one piece, Jennie eat one piece, and Mum you also eat one piece. Then no more already. ( Oh well, he calls me Mum. )


He took a piece of meat and stuffed it into his mouth, chewed but didn't swallow. Jennie ate another one from my plate right after Tio put it in his mouth. Seeing that they tried to finish my food for me, I ate one piece also. The second I put it into my mouth, Tio actually spat the one he was chewing. Aiyoh!


And for some reasons, I find it very funny.


P.S: I'm not ready for tomorrow!

No comments: