Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Moved On

If only this day comes..


I don't know why, I have a sudden urge to blog. There's something which I want to share, before laziness creeps in. This is going to be another dull post without photos or updates about my life recently. Yeah, in fact, it is a wordy post. You still love me, as a reader, don't you? :)

For the past few days, when I was still spending my holidays in Bangkok, many things ran through my mind. Well, mainly because I couldn't fall asleep and there's nothing much for me to do, really. And guess what I did? Thanks to the awesome application which can load lyrics for all my songs in my Ipod, I actually found another few songs which are well written. The lyrics hit me right on my head.

I see things in a whole new perspective. Well, I guess it is good in this case. I am not frustrated easily over a small matter now. Okay, I better rephrase, at least better than how I was in the past. Viewing life in a different way certainly helps. When you think that leading a stressful life is unhappy, go ahead and think about what causes you to be so stressed out. And the reasons are usually family, friends, academic and etc. Now, think wisely, would you want to lead a stressful life with them or a peaceful life without them? I'm sure smart readers like you will make the very same decision as I did.

See, there's no point whining about the sorrows. Why? Because it is certainly impossible to have happy moments only in life. We have to experience the sad ones to get the genuine happiness later. Don't you think that you won't be able to define "Happy" if you have never been through the sadness? And it's true, better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad. It's never easy to forgive, but forget is much easier. I guess I did pretty well in the forgetting part. :P

And yeah, I'm back from Bangkok! There will be updates about myself, very soon. :)

No comments: