Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Peak To Conquer

25.12.2009


Frankly speaking, it was my first trip to Cameron Highland. Okay, laugh as hard as you can now. I know it is a bit ridiculous, but that's the truth. I've not been to many places in Malaysia, the only domestic trip I remember is the Sabah trip when I was Junior 3. Well, I don't take Genting Highland and school/clubs related camps into account here. :P


Back to the story, we left home around 11 o'clock in the morning. Seriously, I didn't know that the journey to Cameron Highland actually takes 2.5 hours, not to mention that it was a public holiday, so many people were heading there as well. Massive traffic on the highway was expected, and I was right.


Stoned for few hours in the car, and we reached our first destination of the day. No, it wasn't Cameron Highland. We were killing some time at the Lata Iskandar Waterfall, which is located between Tapah and Cameron Highland. The waterfall is very obvious, I can say that it is impossible to overlook it when you're heading to Cameron Highland from Tapah. By the way, it was pretty crowded on that day, but worth paying a visit though. :P


Sister and I with the magnificent waterfall behind. :)

We walked all the way up to capture a photo without humans.
Most of them were enjoying the cool splash of water below and some were actually swimming.

Sister and her boyfriend, Tonny.
My photography skills are great, right? :P

Oh well, now you get to see humans.
Besides, there are food and souvenirs stall along the road too.
Go for the lekor, my all time favourite! Haha.


After that, we continued our journey to Brinchang town and met up with my sister's friends. Yeah, I wasn't a light bulb, no worries. Haha. Then we headed to a farm, which I forgot its name. Every farm is more or less the same, so let's just ignore its name then. :P


Okay, I dunno what do you call this. Is it lettuce or cabbage?

The one and only cafe you can find in the farm.
So you've got no choice but to dine there if you're hungry.

Fried Ice Cream

Vanilla ice cream on waffle, it's strawberry jam by the way.
See, the food there wasn't up to standard, like seriously.
The strawberries aren't sweet but sour. The waffle was badly done as well.
I would recommend you to go to another cafe to have all these. Don't waste money. :)

Took a picture with the vegetables? Haha.

Lovely, aren't they? :P

I just notice that the same caption above can be used here too. :P


Purple on the left and red on the right. :)

Cactus
Okay, I know it's very obvious. :P

I think they were selling them for 3 for RM 5, not so sure.
Anyhow, it's definitely cheaper than cactus you get in KL. :P

I heart this picture lots! :)


See, told you that I have good photography skills.
Maybe I should go for a course or something? Haha.

Looks like a heart shape in a glance. Beautiful. :)

Pink roses, didn't get to see blue roses though.
Wait, do they even exist in the world? Blue roses? Haha.


We walked around for awhile and returned to the villa. Steamboat dinner! Yes, that's what we had for that night. I was too tired/lazy to take pictures of them, not so sure why I didn't already. Haha. But that wasn't the highlight of the night. :P


Yes, gifts exchange!
Had a good laugh, especially when we unwrapped the presents. Haha.
Played some games, headed to Starbucks for a drink and off to bed! :)


26.12.2009


Woke up pretty early the next day because we were going to the BOH Tea Plantation. Again, there's only one cafe there, and we had to dine there anyway. The food was average, nothing special. But, the drinks were good. Kononlah, BOH Tea Plantation, of course they serve good ones, right? I personally like the Cameronian Tea, I think it is spelled like that, correct me if I'm wrong.


Tea plantation, reminds me of a TVB drama. Haha.

View from the cafe! :)

Sister, Tonny & Yours truly

And 2 uncles? Haha.


This little girl here is very cute. :P


We came out from the BOH Tea Plantation around 11 o'clock.
And guess what? There was a massive traffic jam, I'm not exaggerating.
There's only one way to get in, and we had to use the very same way to get out.
But, the road itself is like really small. If one bus enters, then habis-lah! All stuck!
And that was exactly what happened. We took an hour to get out from the plantation.
Out of the plantation only! It usually takes 10 minutes at most to exit to Brinchang.
The day was spent mostly in the car, I'm not kidding you. Ipod was my saviour! :)
Home sweet home after a quick lunch in Simpang Pulai. Tiring, it really was.

No comments: