Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Believe

“At the end of the day when I crawl into bed and all the lights go out, my thoughts can finally rise to the surface. Yes, I’m a little bruised, slightly broken, and permanently scarred but I’m still here aren’t I? I’m still fighting, I’m still waking up everyday to go through it all over again. This life may be hard as hell but it’s still a gift and I’m going to live every moment of it.” -Anonymous


That's really an awesome quote, don't you think so? If you've been reading my blog for quite some time, then you surely know that I love to post quotes, either they are meaningful, or maybe they're simply my favourites. I love to share them in this tiny little space I have. And of course, the quotes actually inspire me a lot, I hope they do the same for you too.


And trust me, I understand your pain ( If you're going through this right now ). It's not easy, definitely not a simple mathematics like 1+1=2, to get the thoughts out of your mind. I've tried, and to be honest, I've never once succeeded. But I'm not giving up yet, I'm still struggling and hoping for the best. Hang in there! If I can do it, you can do it as well. It's only a matter of time, and I choose to believe, believe that it's a test from God to see if I'm strong enough to face all these.


We think too much, and we can't help it. But I'm looking forward to the day, the day which I will think of something which will put a smile on my face right before I fall asleep. You know how kids usually sleep with a smile, especially when they fall asleep halfway listening to their bedtime stories? Yes, that's the smile I mean, the one without worries but yet can't wait for the sun to shine tomorrow morning. And this day will come, sooner or later. I have the faith, do you have it as well?


P.S: 1.25, it's actually getting nearer.

No comments: