Friday, January 8, 2010

Dilemma



I'm sorry, for not fulfilling my promise. Pictures are all resized, edited and also uploaded. Laziness didn't take control this time, but your blogger here feels that she doesn't know how to blog anymore. I was staring at the very same page, which is flooded by pictures, and couldn't even put any captions in between, let alone the details of the event. Raymond Lam's concert, Christmas trip to Cameron, ex-Surians gathering, New Year's eve and trip to Bangkok, not even one post is completed. Hopefully they will be ready by Tuesday, before classes commence on Wednesday.


In a blink of an eye, third semester is starting soon. Yes, one last semester and I'm done with A-Levels. I don't know how to judge whether it is good or bad for the course to come to its end. But I know that I will miss the college mates, like real bad. Who else will play the "Scissor, Paper, Stone" game when they don't know where to go for lunch and end up not going to the winning restaurant? I bet only awesome college mates like mine do so. :P


Besides, I'm running out of time. 1 more week for me to make my decision, and I have no idea how to do so. I'm so dead. Maybe I should just take the easy way out. Years later, I might blame myself for this, but there's nothing I can do to change anything now. If God grants me a wish now, I would wish for nothing but a decision maker. If only prayer is heard, sigh.


我放弃了。

No comments: