Saturday, January 16, 2010

One Year Later

29.12.2009


I forgot when was it, but I was chatting with Faith, to tell her about the details of the ex-Surians gathering. She couldn't make it for the gathering ( Eherm, faster show me your gratitude =P ) , and hence we decided to hang out the day before the gathering itself. Talking about this aunty, the last time I talked/met/saw/took pictures with her was during the Bella Noche '08, high school prom. See, we didn't meet each other for one whole year. Luckily we managed to meet up before Year 2009 ended.


It was indeed a fun-filled day. Faith waited for me for more or less 15 minutes because I was late. ( Sorry! =P ) We had a tough time deciding where to have our breakfast at first as both of us had no idea where to dine in. In the end, we headed to Subway. Oh, not to forget, Faith actually sort of memorises all the Sub of the Day. She can name all of them without looking at the banner. Or is it an ability which all HELP students have? Haha.


We spent quite some time in Subway just to finish our sandwiches. No, we weren't eating too slow. It was because we were talking for most of the time, to catch up with each other. See, the consequences of not meeting for one year. We left after an hour or so, but we were chatting while walking and both of us had no intention to do some quick shopping before our movie. So, we went to Chocolate Lounge for some drinks. We were the only customers at first, as if we owned the place. Haha.


I was trying to balance the camera on my bag.
But I failed, miserably. It couldn't stand still for a second also.
The naughty aunty took this while I was trying again and again. =P

Faith's number-I-dunno-what-attempt to break my high score.
Milk the cow, milk the cow, milk the cow. Haha.
We even played few rounds of Tap Tap Revenge in the cafe.
Laughing and giggling non stop, I bet the waiters gave us the "-.-" look. =P

Snow White & her Chocolate Affair.
You must be thinking that I'm crazy or so, but it's true.
The drink is named Snow White and the fondue is named Chocolate Affair.
Well, Snow White isn't my thing, both the cartoon and the drink.
It's too sweet for a drink, and I don't like white chocolate.
Chocolate Affair tastes good, especially the pot of chocolate. =)

Told ya that I failed miserably earlier, right?
So I gave up and put it on the table. Haha.

Aunty Faith :)

And we found an alternative way, neither camwhoring nor putting it on the table.
Guess what we did? We put the camera on the couch and we sat opposite.
Of course, we set a timer also lah. Takkan I fly there in a split second? =P


We were fooling around in the cafe until it was time for our movie. I couldn't recall how long did we spend there, but long enough to talk about our happenings in Year 2009. And the pick of the day was "Sherlock Holmes". One word sums it all, astonishing! I had fun watching, but still, it was a bit draggy for me. Oh, one more thing, the guy sat next to me actually covered his eyes with his hands when there're battle scenes or explosions. I wonder why, it isn't a thriller, and it isn't scary. ( If I can say that it isn't scary, then you know that there's really nothing to be scared of. Serious! ) I was busy nudging Faith to take a look at that guy whenever he did that. Haha.


P.S: Aunty, do remember our plan! =)

No comments: