Sunday, January 10, 2010

Let's Party!

19.12.2009


Raymond Lam's concert was a blast! No, I'm not kidding you. If you are a fan of TVB dramas, then he is no longer a stranger to you. Remember the handsome lawyer in "Heart of Greed" or the caring and loving guy in "Moonlight Resonance"? How can one not fall for such a cute guy? :P


June and I headed to his concert, but something happened in between. Well, I wouldn't repeat what happened again since June already stated it in her blog. I understand that he had to make sure that we didn't sneak in or something, but he was real rude. He should check it with his colleagues or at least talk about it nicely. And because of this particular guy, we were freezing out there, for I-dunno-how-long, until another guy actually ushered us in.




And luckily, we made it on time. Wait, gotta rephrase, we were there pretty early, at least forty minutes before the concert was scheduled to start. Okay, forget it. But still, it was the Mr. Rude's fault. The concert started with Wong Cho Lam as one of the special guests. I didn't know that he can actually sing until he sang in the concert. And to be honest, he can sing pretty well. See, don't judge a book from its cover, so true!


We were in the Ali Cafe zone, which was pretty near to the stage! :P

Wong Cho Lam, don't you find him funny? Haha.

I like his character as the reporter in "The Beauty of The Game". :P

And all of a sudden, Lam Fung appeared!


Lam Fung was really charming on that night. Well, if he's a bit taller, then yeah, he's perfect! He sang most of the series theme songs, and also quite a number of songs from his album. Of course, his concert wasn't like Lee Hom's, with great backdrops and props. But hey, what do you expect? This concert surpassed my expectations to be honest. I lost count of how many songs he actually sang on that night also. Haha.


Prince Charming *wink*

And Raymond actually joined the crowd! Awesome! :)

And since he were busy walking to the back seats, we took pictures lah!

Spending time wisely. We were so smart, weren't we? Haha.

Chan Shan Chung



Chan Shan Chung was the second guest of the night. Raymond said that they were best friends for 10 years. Gosh, 10 years, friendship lasts, it really does. :P Well, the recent drama which I can think of with him in it will be the "Emergency Unit". He's quite good looking in fact. Haha.


And they danced!


And Manhand was there as well.
Well, I don't know much about them. Let's just forget it.


Look at his eyes, awww!

Heart melted. :P


Besides, Vincy was the last guest of the night. Yes, I know that there was quite a number of special guests, but I don't mind. Haha. She can sing very well though, didn't expect that before. I like the song which she sang with Raymond, but I dunno what is it called. Go Google if you wanna know. I'm waiting for June to send me that song. I'm still waiting. :P


Vincy & Lam Fung
I would love to see Linda Chung. :(

Christmas present for her.
Guess what, I actually saw it in Mid Valley the next day. Haha.



Smoking HOT! :P

And when the crowd shouting their lungs out for ENCORE, we took pictures again! :)

And of course, they came out once again.
Not Raymond alone, all the special guests also!

Giving out Christmas gifts! :P


After the concert :)

You know what, all the VIPs and the Ali Cafe zone guests had to exit to the outdoor.
The wind was so strong that all of us could hardly walk. Luckily we didn't get blown away.

And that's the end! :P

No comments: