Thursday, January 14, 2010

Third Semester



5 weeks of holidays ended and classes started yesterday. It's really time to study and be a nerd for 6 more months. Physically, college is still the same, with 2 buildings which are connected to each other on the first floor. And I still like the classes which are located next to the library. *Inside joke* However, I didn't feel like how I did last year when I first stepped into the college on this Tuesday. New faces everywhere, it just didn't seem right. But I'll get used to it soon.


Timetable is pretty awesome also. Classes end earlier this semester because we no longer have to attend LAN or Thinking Skills classes. There's only one thing about it which I dislike, the 3 hours break on Thursday. Unfortunately, we couldn't bring any lessons forward, so gotta bear with it for half a year.


Besides, the tables are arranged in a rather strange way now. We, as in students, are facing each other now. Well, the management wants to encourage discussion among the students, that's what I heard. Seriously, what's the point? We aren't facing the whiteboard and if we wanna do so, we have to turn our heads and look the other way. I think I'll sprain my neck sooner or later.


By the way, I miss the smooth traffic on LDP too. I dunno what's wrong, maybe everybody loves to go to work or go to school earlier these days? Congested traffic around 7 in the morning, that's crazy. Hopefully this doesn't last long. *Prays*


And tomorrow is Friday.
I love Fridays, don't you?
Oh, classes end EARLIER as well. =P

No comments: